September 18, 2007

September 18th, 2007 admin

This weekend was hectic, crazy, and certainly busy, yet it was also so much fun. On Friday, I took the free shuttle from Holy Cross to the Shoppes at Blackstone Valley with my friends Haley, Kelly, Francesca, Allie, and Jen. It was a lot of fun just to walk around and also to get off campus. We ended up spending at least an hour in the Barnes and Noble! Unfortunately, I guess that the return shuttle’s pick-up time changed. All of my friends and I had been told that we were going to be picked up at 10 o’clock. Long story short, the shuttle never picked us up again, and we got back to campus via taxi, but we had a lot of laughs throughout the night.

Saturday was Homecoming. The game was awesome, but even more so than the game was the sheer amount of spirit and purple pride. Lead on by the cheerleaders and the marching band, the Holy Cross side of the stadium was a sea of purple. And of course, when we beat Harvard, the roar of the crowd was deafening. It was a great day.

100_1 100_2 100_2_2

Yesterday officially began the campaigning period for Freshmen Class Officers, and my friends convinced me to run for Class President. So, wish me luck over the next two weeks!

Right now, I’m in the library about to work on my English paper again. My professor advised me to spend at least ten hours on the paper for a decent grade, and I’m definitely taking his advice to heart. Off to the realm of English!